Taking place in October, the ICS annual conference is the biggest gathering of the Irish cardiology profession in Ireland each year. The meeting delivers a scientific programme of the highest quality comprising expert keynote presentations, showcasing of selected abstracts, training programme updates and interactive sessions.
The event which facilitates the meetings of the Irish Atherosclerosis Society, the Irish Nurses Cardiovascular Association and the Irish Clinical Physiologists, is also an excellent networking opportunity for members and allied health care professionals who come together over a three-day period to share information and knowledge and the meeting attracts in excess of 500 delegates.
The society is delighted to welcome industry to support the meeting and supporting companies can expect to have their participation acknowledged in the following ways:
- ZProvision of exhibitor space within the exhibition area
- ZWithin the final programme
- ZWithin the conference app
- ZOn the Irish Cardiac Society website
- ZOn Irish Cardiac Society Twitter feed
- ZIn the pre and post conference coverage
- ZOn a holding slide in the lecture hall
- ZOn a large poster within the exhibition area
Sponsorship requests are issued in March each year outlining the logistical arrangements for the meeting and the available sponsorship opportunities.