Already a member? Log in to your Member’s Area:
Become a Member
There are currently approx. 330 members of the Irish Cardiac Society across the island of Ireland.
Membership of the Irish Cardiac Society is open to consultant cardiologists and cardiology trainees who meet the necessary entry requirements.
Those seeking to become members must submit a letter of application providing a brief professional summary, along with two letters of support from current ordinary members who must be consultant cardiologists living and working in Ireland.
Applications for membership are considered before the Annual General Meeting which takes place as apart of the Annual Scientific Meeting in October each year. For consideration at the AGM membership applications must be received by September 1st each year.
- ZAll membership applications are put to the Society at the AGM.
- ZApplicants will be notified of their membership status after the AGM.
- ZMembership of the ICS provides automatic membership of the ESC and access to ESC member benefits.
- ZCardiology SPR’s in the South of Ireland and trainees in Northern Ireland automatically become members of the Irish Cardiac Society upon entry to the respective training programmes.
- ZThe current annual membership fee for ordinary members is €100.
Apply for Membership: